Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Eight Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a $10 subscription to O: The Oprah Magazine.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, $40 for $100 in Hair and Waxing Services and a $10 subscription to O: The Oprah Magazine.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a 2-hour Photography Crash Course, $40 for $100 in Hair and Waxing Services and a $10 subscription to O: The Oprah Magazine.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, $20 for $40 of Car Washes, a 2-hour Photography Crash Course, $40 for $100 in Hair and Waxing Services and a $10 subscription to O: The Oprah Magazine.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 50% off at Barnes & Noble, $20 for $40 of Car Washes, a 2-hour Photography Crash Course, $40 for $100 in Hair and Waxing Services and a $10 subscription to O: The Oprah Magazine.Link

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 50% off four private dog training sessions, 50% off at Barnes & Noble, $20 for $40 of Car Washes, a 2-hour Photography Crash Course, $40 for $100 in Hair and Waxing Services and a $10 subscription to O: The Oprah Magazine.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, $99 for a TomTom GPS, 50% off four private dog training sessions, 50% off at Barnes & Noble, $20 for $40 of Car Washes, a 2-hour Photography Crash Course, $40 for $100 in Hair and Waxing Services and a $10 subscription to O: The Oprah Magazine.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, $2 for five $1 vouchers at the Blockbuster Movie Rental Stand, $99 for a TomTom GPS, 50% off four private dog training sessions, 50% off at Barnes & Noble, $20 for $40 of Car Washes, a 2-hour Photography Crash Course, $40 for $100 in Hair and Waxing Services and a $10 subscription to O: The Oprah Mag...a...zine.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! This was a fun post.
    The first book I ever read of hers was Breaking the Silence and I absolutely couldn't put it down. Everything about it was intriguing. Every book of hers that I've read since has been the same way. Her character development is excellent, and she gives you just enough foreshadowing to keep the pages turning. There's always an incredible twist 2/3 of the way through and, as many books as I've read of hers, I can still never predict what that twist will be! She's an excellent author, to say the least. Obviously a favorite. Read Breaking the Silence!

    ReplyDelete